Re: Video Problems - Saucy

Em 12/07/2013 15:56, "Tracer" <bullets@xxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> [...]

Yes, I'm using too an old version of flash on a P3 and it's working fine.
But the P4 of Ali supports SSE2, then again the problem is the bad
optimization of the plugin and AFAIK with versions before 11.2 you will
loose video acceleration. Thankfully flash player is slowly disappearing...

Play video from YouTube is not a problem without flash, install mini tube
(or xbmc, vlc) and you're ready to go.

But again you will have problem with site like Narutoget: you need to find
the address of the stream to open it directly with vlc for example, and
this is not a task for a beginner user.
F.