Bugs

Hi folks,

over the weekend I was asked about the handling of a fairly rare bug that
resulted in a core dump. It was marked so private that even the bug-squad
could not view it. (I do love it when it happens at a week end!). So, a
couple of chats, messages left etc. has created an entry for it, and a sub
page with further information. The area they are on will look pretty
familiar as it was a copy & paste from our own lubuntu/testing area. It
makes sense to have only one area to keep updated, so the 'bug' area of
lubuntu/testing[1] following on from the "Don't mess with the Boss's bugs"
area now points to the new area on main QA area[2].

It's more "For Your Information" should a bug that causes a core dump occur
and you wonder what is happening! As ever, I'd like to record my thanks to
the various members of the bug-squad who have taken the time to not only
explain things to me, but also edited up the section on the subject and
even added a new sub-page for the geeks to read :)

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing#Bugs
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Overview/#Bugs