Re: Video Problems - Saucy

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blgJ-v2IkVI
> Idle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wmaxoo6Cpg
>
> I have no idea if you can tell from the video or not? I guess it is clear.
>
> I'm having hard time watching anything on that machine:
> http://phillw.net/hardware/BnA9pw11
>
> Any one else having the same problem? I'm not sure who has the same
> machine that I do or even similar?
>
> Any way to make this better and faster? I'm using that machine at the
> moment as a video player and I'm connecting it to my 32" LCD.
>
> Thanks!

Update:

Media (Local File /home/Videos) :
http://i42.tinypic.com/znmy3s.jpg

VLC (VERY bad quality - tearing and sluggish):
http://i40.tinypic.com/m7aq7n.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/5x64u9.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2dt69nk.jpg

GNOME Player (Picture Quality is fine but there is 2mins gab/delay between
the sound and the picture - Synch problem and sluggish as well) :
http://i43.tinypic.com/2dvip2s.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/zwi7i0.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/33omt93.jpg

TO-DO:
I think I will install different systems on that machine (I have 80GB HDD
empty) and check it out. If the same issue with other systems, it means
this is the limit of my machine. If other systems will play better quality,
then there must be something wrong.

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*