Re: [Feedback Needed] zram-config

Hi,

z-RAM is a part of lubuntu desktop, it has been found to be useful and will
continue to be a part of lubuntu until such time as its usefulness is gone
(i.e. goes unsupported / has a major bug). As to it getting into the
alternate for a try out before feature-freeze; that is for the devs to
decide :)