Re: [Feedback Needed] zram-config

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> z-RAM is a part of lubuntu desktop, it has been found to be useful and
> will continue to be a part of lubuntu until such time as its usefulness is
> gone (i.e. goes unsupported / has a major bug).

Hi Phill,

As you are the wise member over here, can you please explain whether it is
allowed or not allowed to share a successful idea of Lubuntu Saucy with
other projects? is that stealing? is that something not recommended with
Open Source Communities? I fail to understand some replies over here. I
feel like ... I don't know what is going on?

So, could you please be so kind and explain whether 'sharing' ideas became
something unwanted and unwelcomed? Please understand, I always give the
credit with this successful idea to Leszek and Lubuntu and NEVER to myself
as I was just a tester not the one who came up with this idea. JUST in case
this is a fuzzy point to some people over here :)

I'm so confused and puzzled. What the real deal here?

By the way, if my emails are not welcome anymore then by all means, I
promise you that you won't be disturbed anymore but have a second thought
and remember what I have done to this Community. If suddenly, that has been
forgotten and miraculously vanished, then this is truly bad. Better put my
efforta, time and energy somewhere that really appreciate what does
volunteering and helping out means :) so, I need to know what is the deal
here?

Waiting to hear back from you, Sensei :)

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> - **StartUbuntu
Project<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
 - Linux Brainstorming <https://www.facebook.com/groups/352004991569676/> -