Re: New Activities page

On Fri 19 Jul 2013 03:52:13 AM PDT, David Manuel Pires wrote:
Hi, Phill.

Congratulations on the job done, the page looks great.

I just want to ask you something, in the section Who are you?
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities#Who_are_you.3F> people are
encouraged to register themselves and their testmachines.
Thing is, how can that be done? Both WhoWeAre
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/WhoWeAre> and Hardware
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Hardware> are non editable since they
are Immutable Pages.

Cheers,