 From: Lance <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Prepping for the last upgrade test

I'd never tried a server daily image.

For that matter I haven't installed a server image since maybe 2007 :^(

So far I've tried the Xubuntu Alpha 2 image and I know it fails too.

I have also captured some screenshots with my camera, but this may take a while.

Anyway I'm trying this server image now:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-server/daily/pending/

It shows last updated 07/25 so I'll see what happens.

Lance