Re: lubuntu testing offer to help

Hi Glenn

I'd really suggest that you head over to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/ We are taking time to make
testing less flavour specific, but lubuntu things are still listed at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/

We have done a lot of work on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities So
we would would be interested on your views as to how the information on
those areas is easy for you top find. We are trying to make them flavour
agnostic as far as possible.

Thanks for joining and never be afraid to ask questions; there no dumb
questions, only those we have made easily answerable on our wiki areas. If
in doubt, use the IRC area.