Lubuntu-fake-PAE Saucy Alpha-2 installed system

Hi,

An experimental alpha-2 version of Lubuntu Saucy can be installed on a
drive with at least 4 GB. The drive is rather small, but there is enough
space to test Saucy on your computer.

I have made a compressed image for Lubuntu-fake-PAE Saucy Alpha-2
installed system, that can be downloaded and tested in any standard
intel/amd computer, that can run 32-bit code (including Celeron M and
Pentium M, but excluding pre Pentium 2 CPUs and UEFI systems).

It can be downloaded according to this wiki page

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstalledSystemFakePAE

and installed (running with superuser privileges)

zcat dd_saucy-a2-installed-system_4GB.img.gz | dd bs=4096 of=/dev/sdx

The Saucy alpha-2 version has fake-PAE and htop, and a simpler
touchpad-toggle TT. It is too early to get touchpad-indicator and
ubuntu-tweak. As long as there is free space, it is possible to
update/upgrade the system. It will be a rough ride until the official
release, but you can always re-install from the compressed image file.

See the attached screenshot.

Please check if you also have the following bugs:

1. The standard hotkeys PrintScreen and alt+PrintScreen for screenshots
do not work, but the terminal command scrot works.

2. Only a few of the alternatives at the top right corner in the log in
work. Most of them are 'dead' now (some of those worked a few days ago).

-o-

If you try it, let me know the result, good or bad! I'm happy to read
about good results, but I learn more from the bad ones ;-)