USB Creator

Hi,

not something I do too often, but as there are reported issues with
startup-disk-creator (usb-creator / usb-creator-gtk) and I've seen issues
reported with UnetBootin I'd like to share:

Usb creator For anyone having problems with the startup disk creator /
unetbootin / casper (casper is the bit / system that adds persistency to
your usb device), you could do worse than grab the deb version of
live-usb-install. I tried it tonight with 13.10 and went without a hitch.
It's available fromhttp://live.learnfree.eu/download

 that page also has further details on it. For lubuntu users, download the
.deb file to your desktop, double click it and then GDebi will offer to
install it. It should then appear at Menu --> System Tools.

I'll have a further 'play' with it over the weekend, but so far, so good.
Allows the usb stick to be created from an installer CD, an ISO on your
hard drive or download via the internet. Hoping it is of use to people.