Re: Cannot select Xsession on LightDM after logout.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:47 PM, NikTh <nickth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2013-08-19 01:09, Federico Leoni wrote:

>>> Oh, I'm sorry. An important addition here. Lubuntu 13.10 Saucy
>>> Salamander.
>>> ;-)
>>>
>>> --
>>> -- NikTh --
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> NikTh,
>>
>> I've tested it right now after my usual daily Saucy update/upgrade:
>> happen to me too.
>> Last time I checked 3-4 days ago worked fine.
>>
>> F.
>>

> Ok, next time I will report into lubuntu-qa lists. I opened a bug
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/**ubuntu/+source/lightdm/+bug/**1213837<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lightdm/+bug/1213837>
>
> --
> -- NikTh --

 Hi,

I made a slight update on your bug report and once I finish arranging my
new room and plug my test machines, I will confirm your bug. Perhaps I will
do that via VM because I'm too tired now to arrange my room (unpack many
boxes, etc).

Thank you for reporting and testing Lubuntu!

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,