Re: [Lubuntu-brainstorming] [LXLE] LXLE Paradigm goes final with 12.04.3 update.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Mr Wislr <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You knew from day one huh? And I'm the liar?
>
> Interesting read below
>
> http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/03/say-hello-to-lxle.html
>
> --Ronnie

Dear Ronnie,

I'd strongly advise you to stop embarrassing yourself even more. Whatever
you are trying to prove here is invalid and pointless and will affect your
case even more. LXLE is NOT Lubuntu with LTS, period.

Oh, and thank you for the reminder, I must update my blog :D

Have you checked: http://amjjawad.blogspot.ae/2013/03/say-hello-to-lxle.html
Date of that post: Saturday, March 23, 2013

For someone who can't even read the official Wiki Pages and jump over and
release 12.04.3 version of his system (two days before the official release
of 12.04.3) that is based on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS just because he thought all
by himself 12.04.3 is actually released just because his screenshot says
that: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6005597/
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if you can't read the date of my post :D

By thanks again, I will definitely correct that post with a new post that
stats your project is no longer Lubuntu. Back then in March, I trusted you
and trusted your words. Sadly, that has been changed. Blame no one but
yourself. You are not trust worthy anymore, sorry. Take it or leave it.
Your call.

Phill and myself have told you what to do to fix this FUD but you are
refusing and keep repeating yourself.
PLEASE, stop it already. We don't have time for such FUD, we do have lots
of other important tasks to do. PLEASE, don't waste my time with FUDs,
please. Do us and yourself a favor and get over it.

Let's move on!

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,