ctrl + alt + L makes Lubuntu complain that xscreensaver-command is missing

I'm testing Lubuntu beta1 Live session and it works on my modern
computer (with Intel i5). I start there because it is fast.

I have not yet searched for all 'old known bugs', but this one is new to me:

ctrl + alt + L makes Lubuntu open a Window with the following text:

------------
Openbox

Failed to execute child process "xscreensaver-command" (No such file or
directory)

Close

It could be activated after installing xscreensaver and running
xscreensaver-command -demo

After rebooting (the non-persistent live session) I left the computer
running and after some time the screen went black, so there seems to be
some other screensaving function enabled.

*. How should this bug be treated? File a bug against what?