beta 1: Choices at the top right corner of the log in screen

This was tested in an installed Lubuntu Desktop i386 for Saucy Beta 1.

*Before I have logged in*

The session-selector works. I can run an Openbox session, and it works
well. The language-selector works too, and lets me change language (from
Swedish to English).

It is possible to change to high contrast but it works only while the
login screen is shown. Big fonts are 'selected' but never shown.

It is possible to shutdown and reboot. (I have not tested hibernation,
so I don't know about that.)

*After I have logged in and have logged out*

The session-selector and language-selector are *dead* (no pull-down menu).

--
How should I report this bug?