Colors hosed on PowerPC Desktop / Live CD

The new beta1 of the PowerPC Live CD boots!  That's fantastic to have
that bug out of the way.

There is still one small problem with the graphics, though.  The colors
of the screen are all mangled in such a way that it is not possible to
see anything more than the icons, the title bar of the windows, and the
task bar at the bottom (default) of the screen.  I have a screen shot,
where should I post it, as it's own bug?

The munged colors are fixed with the 'live video=radeonfb:..' trick.

Regards,
/Lars