Re: Lubuntu 13.10 beta

Hi,

as my system locks up may be once every three days It would take quite some
time to show stability. However I may give this a try...
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2162655&p=12735421#post12735421

I figured out a way to crash 3.11-rc1 every time, on this machine -- goto
->FB and play a Zynga flash game in Firefox. BooM! Repeatable
time-after-after. LoL!

And see if it still will crash on demand, something we have been looking
for to further investigate!