 From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Lance <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Apport malfunction or PCManFM bug?

Hi Lance,

in a previous email, I did ask for people to overview https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/Beta2/Lubuntu ;

I have no objection to a mention of VIA graphics, but as I'm sure you appreciate when a bug is filed we do like to at least try and find a work-around as opposed to "This will just not work, sorry..." If there is no way around it, then we can are left with the mention that "VIA xyz chips are not supported".

Sorry mate, but that's the best we can do,

Phill.
P.S. there is always a chance of mentioning on what last release they did work with lubuntu.

Thanks Phill.