Re: Apport malfunction or PCManFM bug?

Hi Lance,

As you may, or may not be aware of...

following on from my going into full rant mode over an issue, I resigned
from most areas. Such is the price of caring and getting totally
frustrated. I can ask on the bug team, but as this appears to be an
upstream (x-org) issue for out-dated kit, I'm not sure what I can I do.

I lieu of the of all the years you have been a tester, I will ask on your
behalf as to if there is any hope of the bug being actioned. I promise, I
will ask politely :)

Take good care, friend,

Phill.