Zram errors

Hi,

the major bug under
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1227202 has been
sorted, but it also threw up another issue which I've been asked to report
as a separate bug.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1235525  Can others
confirm this bug please so that the kernel team know about it. Also, this
bug appears in raring which someone running raring needs to report as a
separate bug. That bug should mention this saucy bug. We can never know
what kernel issues are, so they do ask that we do not add an affects me
tag, but raise a new bug via 'ubuntu-bug kernel' with the same title and
referring to the bug number above. We then await instructions from the
kernel team as to how they wish to proceed.

Please do follow any instructions given, that the bug has been around a
while is not their fault. It has only recently been reported and is yet
another example of the fact that moaning about things does not raise a bug,
so they will never know about it....