Re: release notes (was: Re: PPC Image size)

I have to do the same thing when installing to get usable graphics, but on
my Mac Mini, after the installation, I don't have to retype the
"video=radeonfb..." on every reboot.

I only have the video configuration that I enter, though: I don't have an
option to change from 1024x768 to 800x600 or 640x480, for example. If I'm
watching a DVD through MPlayer, being able to change the resolution would
help me get a true full screen video. Right now, I get a 640x480 image
surrounded by black space when I go fullscreen, instead of an image that
fills the whole screen.