Re: Saucy Final Desktop iso's disabled

It does indeed seem it is that bug. Here's how the lubuntu one should look
when it's re spun.
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/153861844/lubuntu-new-dividors.png I'm sure
everyone does agree that from just a support side of things, having this
bug fixed - even this late in the day; is well worth the efforts needed to
test once the iso's have been re-spun.

That's from the manual-docs team and I look forward to testing the DE's
once I ve finished the last couple of alternate's for i386.