Re: Saucy Final Desktop iso's disabled

On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:34:18 +0100
Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It does indeed seem it is that bug. Here's how the lubuntu one should look
> when it's re spun.
> https://launchpadlibrarian.net/153861844/lubuntu-new-dividors.png I'm sure
> everyone does agree that from just a support side of things, having this
> bug fixed - even this late in the day; is well worth the efforts needed to
> test once the iso's have been re-spun.

Hi,

Yes it is worth the efforts. As I said in the feedback after I installed a destkop
version, on one whole hard drive which is besides another one containing several distros,
(one plugged with SATA and one with IDE) this part only showed a blank space on each side
and I was unable to perform any re-size.

Looking forward to the next desktop ISO.

Regards,
Mélodie