Re: Install (auto-resize) in Lubuntu Desktop i386 for Saucy Daily

I just finished testing the side-by-side install using the 20131016 PPC Live ISO and got the #1240532 bug--dimmed Install and Back buttons. The Quit button is clickable, but after 5 minutes it hadn't actually quit the installer. The power button icon in the bottom right corner of the screen still functioned, and I used it to restart the computer.

I ran the test twice, with the same results.

On the plus side, the names and sizes of the partitions are now visible on the resizing screen.

Best regards,
Keith