Re: Install (auto-resize) in Lubuntu Desktop i386 for Saucy Daily

Hi,

Your finding looks like mine in the mail I posted on the list "[Lubuntu-qa] Test case
"Install (auto-resize)"" on oct 14th.

I had two hard drives and only one was seen (one on /dev/sda and one on /dev/sdb, one on
SATA and one on IDE). But both were seen and all partitions as well in the "advanced
mode" for partitionning.

Regards,
Mélodie