Re: Next respin tested 2013-10-17 00:43 (06.43 CEST)

Hi Nio,

mention the bugs as 'grey' bugs so that we can pick them up for the release
notes. I do, however, think that they are not particular to lubuntu but owe
their cause to ubiquity for the in ability to 'see' the other drive (try
using the alternate installer to prove / dis prove this theory). For the
Live issue, I'm not sure I've cc'd Nicholas (TL for ubuntu qa / testing) to
inform him and ask his opinion on them.