Re: Next respin tested 2013-10-17 00:43 (06.43 CEST)

saucy-desktop-amd64.iso - continued testing

- I have tried installing to a whole disk (in KVM), and it worked
without any problems at all :-)

-o-

- I have used 'something else' at the partitioning table (in my
Toshiba), and report the following.

The installation (including shrinking a partition, making a new
(logical) one and selecting swap and selecting where to put the
bootloader) was fine, but restart afterwards did not succeed. It stopped
in text mode with the message

* Asking all remaining processes to terminate...  [OK]

Actually, it was waiting for 'Enter' to continue (to reboot), but there
was no message.

- grey bug 966480

The installed system works as expected :-)