https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ReleaseReports/SaucyFinalTestReport

Hi Nick,

I hope you enjoyed the release party, however, I have a MAJOR issue.

<rant>

May i pre-warn you that I am going to raise hell from the depths of the
oceans of lubuntu getting that score? If it were not for people ignoring
our bug reports; there would have been far fewer "ooh.. that is is a
critical bug" when reported during the testing cycle....

Take a look at how we 'got marked down'...

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ReleaseReports/SaucyFinalTestReport#Summary_of_Test_Failures

Oooh, Ubiquity bugs? We worked our asses out for the ubiquity bugs, of
which prevail.

https://launchpad.net/bugs/1240794
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1240622

Do not forget the work we did to help out on testing and actually took bugs
on.

There is more chance of the USA debt limit being agreed for the next 10
years, then is for me to accept those figures and pass them onto the
testing team. Go get the facts right instead of the "Tea Party" statistics.

<end rant>

Regards,

Phill