Re: [Lubuntu-comms] People do not understand the desktop installer - about a video

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 18:11:24 +0400
"Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > 1. I'll be very happy if someone makes a video

> I can do that but as I mentioned, I need to get my normal voice back :)

Hi,
Videos are big, heavy and as it was sayd people might not consider starting it.

If there is a window added to the installer, with a drawing and a warning in big and
read, well thought asking "have you done a backup of your data" which can also be
translated, so not in an image as here:
http://wiki.pclinuxos-fr.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=pclinuxos2010-fr-11.png

but as a text added to the image, then the person preparing the install has now way to
escape the warning. :)

Regards,
Mélodie