Re: Lubuntu fake-PAE installed system image file for Lubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

Thank you very much Nio.
I've just read OBI documentation and discovered to my horror that it cannot
be used for dualboot system which is what I had in mind :(
I don't want to get rid of Windows XP on my laptop.
Is there any way of installing the latest Lubuntu without starting from
non-pae mini.iso 12.04?