Re: Desktop Pager Settings unavailable?

2013/11/8 Pierre Gobin <lubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Le 07/11/2013 15:39, Lars Noodén a écrit :
>
>  I have yesterday's Trusty image and no matter how I try clicking on the
>> desktop pager, I can't get at the settings.  Is there now a trick to
>> doing it or is this worth reporting?
>>
>> Regards,
>> /Lars
>>

> I reported this bug some time ago. You can find it here :
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxpanel/+bug/1236417. Note that
> I reported this bug against lxpanel. But I was maybe wrong.

Pierre,

After reporting the bug, did you added the bug to the ISO tracker when you
were testing?

I see that you were testing a 13.10 beta.

Exampe of bugs tracked on saucy cycle, beta 2:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/303/builds

Anyway, the ISO tracker is opened for the trusty cycle:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds

Just notice we're in pre-alpha, so lots of broken stuff...

You can read more about ISO testing and Package testing at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles/Tester#ISO_Testing

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ibere-Fernandes

Follow ups