Re: Desktop Pager Settings unavailable?

Le 08/11/2013 16:42, Iberê Fernandes a écrit :
2013/11/8 Pierre Gobin <lubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Le 07/11/2013 15:39, Lars Noodén a écrit :

        I have yesterday's Trusty image and no matter how I try
        clicking on the
        desktop pager, I can't get at the settings.  Is there now a
        trick to
        doing it or is this worth reporting?

        Regards,
        /Lars

    I reported this bug some time ago. You can find it here :
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxpanel/+bug/1236417.
    Note that I reported this bug against lxpanel. But I was maybe wrong.

-- Lubuntu-users mailing list
    Lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Pierre,

After reporting the bug, did you added the bug to the ISO tracker when you were testing?

I see that you were testing a 13.10 beta.

Exampe of bugs tracked on saucy cycle, beta 2:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/303/builds

Anyway, the ISO tracker is opened for the trusty cycle:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds

Just notice we're in pre-alpha, so lots of broken stuff...

You can read more about ISO testing and Package testing at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles/Tester#ISO_Testing

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ibere-Fernandes

No, I have never used the ISO tracker. I know, it is not good...

But thanks for the information, I will try to use it for the next cycle :)

Regards,
Pierre Gobin