Re: Recruiting Testers (Was: Re: A New Team Leader for Lubuntu QA)

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the team has been handed to our head of development for 'safe keeping',
> there has been been a young man, who has already gained full membership to
> ubuntu, ask for the position. Discussions are ongoing and I await Julien's
> views as to if he wishes this person who has good experience of QA /
> Testing to be proposed to a vote. Until and unless there are people
> prepared to take on the task of the 'boring' stuff, there is little I think
> can be done. Volunteers for the task are requested. I remain, and will do
> until my last breath, a supporter and tester of lubuntu. I got burned out,
> which I think Ali alluded to in a previous posting. I do honestly think
> that 'new blood' who is keen, eager and has the technical ability to do
> 'deep' testing is a good way forward for this team. I await a comment from
> Julien as to if he wishes the persons name put forward to be the TL for the
> post of TL for Lubuntu-QA and more importantly wish others who wish that
> role to apply for it.
>
> My kindest regards,
>
> Phill.
>
> --
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

Hello Phill,

Wise words from a wise mentor :)

8 days now ... waiting in progress :D

We are lucky that we still can read from you, my good friend Phill and as
always, it is good to know that I am not the only one who breathes Lubuntu
here :D the last 2 weeks, I found few more people who do that as well :D :D
:D

Take care!

Best Regards,