Re: Lubuntu vs laptop batteries

Hi Lars,

mine doesn't spend too long unplugged from the power. But when I do run it
on battery it behaves as expected. I do have a nearly new battery in
piglet, as the other couldn't hold a charge (it was a mis-used windows
machine in its previous life). I've certainly no problems getting an hour
out of running at full power (no dim screen etc).