Re: Request to add in Testing/QA Team of Lubuntu

Hi Aniket,

for testing, use the wiki page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing that
has the link to the daily builds and some more background on how things
work for lubuntu. Another good page to have a read through is
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/FAQ

Other than that, just ask questions on this list and one of us testers will
answer you!

Welcome to lubuntu-qa, with your help we will ensure that our 1st LTS is
rock-solid and bug free :)