Re: Request to add in Testing/QA Team of Lubuntu

Hi all,

I am new member to Lubuntu-QA. Ali has asked me to download daily build and
test it either on spare system or on VirtualBox. I will prefer VirtualBox
with 32 bit configuration.

To download Lubuntu for testing, I have gone through
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu
But there are many links available to download like Standard PC, Minimal
install, etc and different flavours too.
Which one of them shall I download to test?

How does the Lubuntu-QA team works? Does anyone will assign any task to me?
Please guide me to start and proceed further for contributing in Lubuntu
project.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Aniket

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM, Aniket Salunkhe <aniket_1729@xxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi Admin,
>
> Please accept my request of joining Testing/QA Team of Lubuntu.
> My Launchpad id is 'aniket-1729', if required.
>
> Thanks & Best Regards,
> Aniket

Follow ups