Re: xfburn windows blanking out while unattended

On 12/10/2013 04:14 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> On 10 December 2013 09:26, Lars Noodén <lars.nooden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Hi Lars,
>>>
>>> this seems to me to be related the ongoing issue whereby we cannot
>> disable
>>> the screensaver.
>>>
>>> Just my thoughts.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Phill
>>
>> It's just xfburn, though, and since I'm active on the other virtual
>> desktops, the screen saver doesn't even try to kick in.
>>
>> Other applications on the same virtual desktop are just fine when
>> neglected.  Here's what xfburn looks like after I've been working on
>> another virtual desktop for a while and then come back:
>>
>>         http://people.ubuntu.com/~larsnooden/Images/xfburn.png
>>
>> Everything else works as normal.
>>
>> Regards,
>> /Lars
>>
> Hi Lars,
>
> is this with 13.10 or the 14.04 version of lubuntu?
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

It's with the 14.04 amd64+mac version.  It's pretty easy to cause: just
start up xfburn and leave it alone for a while, either while it's doing
something or while it's idling.  I'm trying it now to see whether or not
it is necessary to leave it in another virtual desktop.

Regards,
/Lars