Re: lxpanel volume control cannot be toggled mute/unmute with keyboard

On Dec 19, 2013, at 4:12 PM, Lars Noodén wrote:

On Dec 19, 2013, at 5:08 AM, Lars Noodén wrote:

I'm finding that the mute button on the keyboard (several models of
keyboard) only act to mute, not as a toggle to unmute:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxpanel/+bug/1262572

Anyone else with a mute button or volume buttons seeing this?

Regards,
/Lars