bug with guest seisson, lxrandr testcase and misplaced artwork bug.

When logging into the guest seeisson on Trusty i386 There is a message
there is not a seisson for a pid in this bug.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxsession/+bug/1273524

I think this is a problem mainly if you want to convery other users to
lubuntu and don't have a livecd or usb around you may end up putting them
into a guest seisson on your computer and you don't really want the first
thing they see to be an error message.

The next is a bug with the lxrandr testcase which is different because I
think the button for show same picture on both monitors is gone and you no
longer need to press it. Lxrandr seems to work for its intended purpose.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-tests/+bug/1274284

The last is a small layout bug with a small problem when hitting the super
(windows) key plus left or right on keyboard leaves a gap between the
window and panel. I think lubuntu defualt settings might be a place where
it gets more attention than lubuntu artwork though. There is a workaround
in the comments in changing ~/.config/openbox/ but maybe just a small edit
to the config file before isntall would be nice.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/lubuntu-artwork/+bug/1266138