Re: One Button Installer version 2.3 released

Yes Phill, not only OK, I'm happy to try your non-pae kernel :-)

I can install the kernel (with apt-get) in an installed system, and make
a tarball, that can be uploaded to your server for other people to try.
As you know, I have two Trusty systems (with tarballs) already, Lubuntu
and Xubuntu.

So I don't need a complete ISO with loop mounting. If you make the
kernel available to be installed for example via a ppa, it would be fine
for me.