Re: One Button Installer version 2.3 released

I'm still awaiting further destructions... the .deb files needed are
already in http://phillw.net/isos/non-pae/ I do have the alternate kernel
ISO in and mounted. I need to ask further for squirting in the kernel into
the ISO as it is not in the docs I'm following. As usual, my fate lies with
bodhi-zazen... but he is keen to make this all happen!