Re: Lubuntu 14.04: live cd/dvd asking for password after screen coming from standby

I filed this bug agianst light lokcer originally but got moved to lubuntu
defualt settings. So it might want to confirm this for lubuntu defualt
settings
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/1281323.
It got fixed in Xubuntu by changing the .desktop file to not automatically
start in the live seisson.

Also I know sudo works with no password in the live seisson. I might want
to test xfburn burns iso images from trusty when making live cd.