Re: Lubuntu 14.04 Beta Testing

On 04/08/2014 01:18 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
The problem with audio is new to me. If you have the time, please
report it as a bug at launchpad.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Any idea what package I would report the 'first boot only' audio problem against?

I probably should see if I can reproduce the problem before I report it. With that in mind, I think I'll try installing on my 450 megahertz Pentium 3 machine, and see what happens.

I will try the manually-configured "uxa" acceleration method, just for my own benefit. That isn't something I would suggest for users to do (especially given what you have to do if it causes problems).

--
Sincerely,
Aere