Re: Lubuntu 14.04 Beta Testing

On 04/09/2014 12:18 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
I had hoped that UXA acceleration would have helped also that card.

Is the driver in 12.04 (for example LXLE and Xubuntu) working?
Nio:

On that machine, 12.04 works fine (I have UbuntuStudio 12.04 in another partition on that machine).

I started seeing the 'jagged' color gradients on Lubuntu 13.04 (I think), and definitely on 13.10 (in Lubuntu). UbuntuStudio doesn't have the smooth color-gradients in its wallpaper, so I'll have to find the Lubuntu wallpaper file, and try displaying it in UbuntuStudio 12.04.

I will let you know if it doesn't work on UbuntuStudio 12.04.

--
Sincerely,
Aere