PPC (was Re: Final push!!)

Moving to QA...

On 04/15/2014 01:32 AM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> 14.04 is now in final release testing, please head over to
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing for further details as to how to
> grab it early and help test it!
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

Thanks.  I'm about to look at the Desktop PPC image which has had a red
bug.  A work-around is to purge the package ubiquity-slideshow-lubuntu
from the live session.  This package is not essential to the
installation process yet causes the installation to fail rather
catastrophically (after the disk is erased).  Someone did a drive-by on
Launchpad and killed the possibility of the package getting fixed by
changing the priority from Critical to High.  However, it still prevents
installation, since December or so.

As a work-around, can we get the package ubiquity-slideshow-lubuntu
removed from the "Lubuntu Desktop powerpc" image for the release?

Regards,
/Lars

Follow ups