Re: [Lubuntu-comms] lubuntu-restricted-extras package

As Mario is no longer active and Julien is moving apartment along with us
getting our 'old' head of comms back, please do understand that there will
be some gaps / pauses in updating and those allowed to do so.

@ Julien & Mario , can you grant Jens admin rights a.s.a.p. so that he can
start to get things corrected across the various areas of www and social
media