Re: Lubuntu Trusty daily update choices misconfiguration

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:35:15 +0200
meets@xxxxxx wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:32:19 +0200
> Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Is other flavours affected, like Xubuntu ? It's weird that something so
> > common, and theoretically not touched by our configurations, only affect us.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Julien Lavergne

> Hi,
>
> I would need to download Xubuntu Trusty daily to cross-check. I might do that this
> evening, it shouldn't take too long. If it does not have the bug, then I will also have
> to update the Lubuntu Trusty daily, but the zsync being fresh the version should be
> exactly the same.

Hello,

I have checked and in Xubuntu daily it is exactly the same thing. I have started Xubuntu
as Live (i386) in Virtualbox, opened the "All parameters" window, launched the Software
and Updates gui, and could see the three first options are ticked. See this picture:
http://meets.free.fr/images/xubuntu-trusty/Xubuntu-before-install-software-and-updates.png

I tried to untick the third line, it does not work.

I was wondering if it happens only in the Live. What about after install? So I installed
it, and after install this is what I get:
http://meets.free.fr/images/xubuntu-trusty/Xubuntu-after-install-software-and-updates.png

the four lines are ticked. The third line can't be unticked, only the three other lines
can.

Regards,
Mélodie