PPC and amd64+mac testers needed

Once again, a release was without ppc and amd64+mac images because no
official testing was done. You ppc folks are wonderful at providing
greatly detailed reports on the mailing list but unfortunately, this
is not what we need to get images out.

What we need is to have the official processed followed, as described
on the main testing page [1] which is basically:
1. Get a Launchpad account
2. Login to the ISO tracker
3. Pick an appropriate image
4. Go through all the test cases

If we get all the test cases completed for a particular image and none
of them have showstopping bugs (the red ones), then that will
eventually be released. There can be bugs, but they cannot be blocking
bugs. In other words, if you can't install or boot or even use the
install. If a bug exists, you can ask on the mailing list about
possible workarounds.

If none of the test cases get completed, there simply won't be images.
I know you want images and I want to be able to supply them but this
is the process to make it happen.

I would like to gel our resources together. A long time ago I made a
methodology to post up hardware reports, but didn't realize that the
pastebins would get deleted. Phillw has been nice enough to offer
hosting, but realizing gists never get removed, I added a new
methodology [2] that should work much better.

I also updated things on the ppc/amd64+mac page [3] to make it clear
that this isn't about Apple machines.

If you have questions, comments, or concerns, let me know, but
meanwhile, get testing!

wxl

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/PPC%26Mac64/HardWare