Re: ppc and amd64+mac testers needed

Alfa installed succesful, on my configuration Apple G5 Quad Core 2.5ghz Radeon X1900 and Radeon HD 4450 512mb

first small bug ... after select from the istaller the it keyboard i have US after installetion..

I found right colors on Firefox , on the 14.04ts i have wrong colors "purple"
when i open a new browser tab, now everything is ok.

For have the radeonhd r4000 audio working it is need to continue download the Kmix package.

The system look like not crashing like before 14.04 ts with audio and firefox What continue be present is the wrong colors of mesa , for have the right colors i need to continue
install the unofficial mesa 10.1.02 build from Xeno74

i cant measure the overall perfomance because looklike the system have vsync enabled and
i dont know how to disable it.

I found a strange problem , if i update the system with the system updater after reboot the graphic switch to
software resterizer and i dont have gallium any more.
Look like the system thing that i have an r600 vboard.

Luigi

that's all that's left for our thursday alpha1.

if you are a ppc/amd64+mac user and would like to have alpha1 images,
your help is requested.

more info here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/14.10Alpha1

wxl