Re: . *** NEED PPC TESTERS URGENTLY *** (?)

Im been try to report on Qa tracker but probably WebKit on G5 have problem or i dont see the submition button for the bugs... In any way after loading kernel and ram disk i have a "unable to open rtc0 and the usb keyboard dont work ... i cant start installation.

My Config PowerMac G5 Quad 2,5ghz 8gb Ram Nvidia 7800Gtx 512mb ram

Luigi