Lubuntu Utopic Unicorn 14.10 Beta 1 released!

I'm very pleased to report that Lubuntu Utopic Unicorn 14.10 Beta 1 is
now officially released.

There are images available for every architecture except for PPC.
Maybe if we get some more people to step up to the plate for Beta 2
(due 5 September), we'll have an actual release for PPC, too! For the
people that did try to do something to make this happen, I thank you.

There are some teensy weensy little papercut bugs. No showstoppers. If
you find any more, please report them so we can make 14.10 perfect,
which will pave the way for a successful 15.04 release (LXQt!).

The full report as well as download and upgrade information can be found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/Beta1/Lubuntu

wxl